A series of themed orientation activities are organized for freshmen of all schools to meet their seniors and learn practical tips for studying at OUHK and enriching campus life with support and rapport. Experience sharing, mentor guidance and value-added training activities would tailor-make personal development opportunities for freshmen since their first year of study.
Benefits to freshmen mentees and senior mentors:
- Practical academic and campus tips from seniors of same schools or similar interests;
- Instant friend circles and rapport network for a fruitful study life;
- Guidance and tailor-made trainings towards graduation all-roundedness
Format of activities:
- Themed activities at beginning of semester
- Regular Q&A for academic sharing and tips for examinations
Follow us on Instagram now!
Tel: 2768 6634