A) Booking Procedures
1. All bookings should be submitted via the Online Booking System for Amenities (OBSA) starting from 28 January 2019. OBSA society account would be activated upon society request. Please refer to the mass mail sent to all student societies in mid-January for details. Bookings should only be submitted by active executive committee members of a recognized student society.
2. Please refer to respective user guide on OBSA for step-by-step booking procedures.
3. All bookings shall be submitted at least 1 working day before use (current day excluded).
4. The weekly booking quota is 4 hours in total on weekdays and 4 hours daily at weekends/public holiday for each student society in each campus.
5. A_G19 at Main Campus will be open as common room in non-reserved hours.
6. Please contact Facilities Management Unit at 2768 6225 for enquiries.
B) Rules and Regulations on Use of Activity Rooms
1. Student societies should check if all facilities and equipment in the rooms are in good condition before use. If any damages/defects are found, they should report to security guards/Facilities Management Unit at once. Otherwise, they may be held responsible for all damages found. Expenses incurred as a result of repair, replacement of damaged/lost equipment or furniture will be reimbursed from users.
2. When using AV equipment, users are reminded to keep the volume at a reasonable level in order not to cause disturbance to other users in the neighborhood.
3. Users are required to restore all equipment in the room to their original positions after use. All electrical devices (including AV equipment, lightings and A/C unit) should be switched off after use.
4. Users must NOT use any adhesive devices to put up notices or materials on the walls, mirrors, ceiling, or the wooden floor.
5. No food or drinks are allowed in the activity rooms.
6. The maximum number of users allowed in A_G19 and E0717 is 30 and 45 respectively.
7. All activities carried out in the activity rooms should be approved by Committee of Student Affairs (CSA) in advance.
8. No commercial activities are allowed in the rooms.
9. Users should be responsible for their own safety when using the rooms.
10. The University reserves the right to revoke approved bookings of the activity rooms if student societies are found to be violating any of the above rules.
11. Student societies violating any of the above regulations may be banned from using and booking of the activity rooms with immediate effect.
12. FMU may revise the above regulations when necessary.
Facilities Management Unit ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Modified Date: Sep 19, 2019